Bush Tracks & The Long Table: Half-day Ride & Lunch
A half-day ride wouldn’t be truly complete without a home-cooked lunch to finish. There’s something very satisfying about turning your horse loose after a beautiful ride and sitting down to share a meal with your fellow riders and guides. This is an oppourtunity to get to know our family and staff, and each other, in a relaxed and intimate setting. The Spring Spur Long Table has an enduring history in our family; it has been passed down through the generations and brought countless people together to break bread, share stories, and laugh. It is the centerpiece of our family farm, and it’s our pleasure to share it with our guests.
Delight in the beauty of the Alpine Tracks Half-Day Ride and round it out by becoming part of the Spring Spur family.
“If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with them … the people who give you their food give you their heart.” – Cesar Chavez
The ride details
- Must be 8 years and over
- Must be under 95kg
- Well suited to all riding abilities
- Pre-ride demonstration and on-ride tuition included
- Oppourtunities to trot and canter
- Helmets, boots, saddle-bags, and oilskins provided
The lunch details
- Home-cooked, with fresh produce from our kitchen garden
- Local selection of beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Cooked by our family and shared with you
- Catering to dietary requirements available with prior notice
Fancy spending more time exploring the national park atop your horse? Why not upgrade the experience to a Full-day Ride, complete with a stockman style lunch enjoyed under the beautiful Eucalypts.