Spring Spur Covid-19 response:
Spring Spur is open for limited rides and accommodation.
Group sizes are limited to 10 customers and are within the outdoor public gathering limits.
Each group booking is restricted to:
- Members of the public who have the same principal place of residence; OR
- Members of the public who are in an intimate personal relationship; OR
- Members of the public who have the same principal place of residence and no
more than 5 other members of the public who have the same principal place of
residence and are part of a nominated ‘household bubble’, AND
• Only members of the public whose principal place of residence is outside the
Restricted Area (Metropolitan Melbourne); AND
• Members of separately booked groups do not share bedrooms at the facility.
Covid 19 Booking Policy
Spring Spur will not accept bookings where customers have:
- Had exposure to known cases of Coronavirus
- Are showing flu-like symptoms
- Have been overseas in the last 14 days
- Are traveling from a restricted areas (check map here)
For those who are visiting Spring Spur for a trail riding activity we are taking the following precautions:
- All riders will be signed in at our stables at the beginning of the session time
- There will be no access to the Riders Lounge unless you are staying at Spring Spur
- All helmets and appropriate riding gear will be sanitised after use
- Non-riders are not permitted into the stables or riding areas
- Social distancing must be practiced
- Public bathrooms will be cleaned after each riding session.
For those who are visiting Spring Spur for an overnight stay we are taking the following precautions:
- All guests will be required to provide contact details upon arrival.
- All rooms are serviced in accordance with strict sanitary standards
- Practice social distancing and sanitary measures
- No access will be given to kitchen or closed areas
For information on travel advice please visit the following link. https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/state-emergency
For all bookings prior to 12/05/2020 that are paid in full or have a deposit balance, we will honour this credit for future bookings. We are not offering refunds at this stage.
We would like to thank everyone for your support and patience during the recent bushfire crisis and the Coronavirus pandemic. We wish everyone a safe passage through these uncertain times.
For more information and to stay informed please monitor the following links:
Things may change and we will continue to diligently monitor the situation at hand and make the necessary changes as advised by the Department of Health and Human Services.
Coronavirus Pandemic Bookings Conditions & Cancellation:
We are offering credit for bookings impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic for bookings made prior to 12/05/2020. We are not processing any refunds at this time. All refunds will be subject to administration booking fees and will be considered on a case by case basis.
Bookings made between 12/05/2020 and 30/06/2020 are subject to strict travel restrictions and social distancing guidelines as outlined by the Victorian Government State of Emergency laws. We reserve the right to refuse service without refund to any booking that does not comply with these laws. We will consider refunds for bookings made between these dates if you have been forced to remain in lockdown.
Any bookings made on or after 01/07/2020 are subject to current travel restrictions. We reserve the right to refuse service without refund to any booking that does not comply with these laws.